Who would have thought it, analogis is building a record player! It goes by the name of “Dreher” and is available in 2 versions:
- analogis “Turntable
- analogis “Turntable EV
The models are identical in design, but differ in the phono module integrated in the Dreher EV.
Made in Germany by Fehrenbacher / St. Georgen / Black Forest. Fehrenbacher is known to many as the venerable former manufacturer of German DUAL turntables.
One thing is certain: visually, the “turners” look like typical turners from the tail end of modern production. What’s also interesting, the tonearm cable is completely carried out to ensure the connection is as loss-free as possible.
Here is the official description:
analogis “Dreher & Dreher EV”
Fully automatic turntable without equalizer- preamplifier including Ortofon OM 10 MM-sampling system
– Solid wooden console made of MDF – Complete internal tonearm wiring ensures optimal and resistance-free tracking
– Optimised tonearm geometry
– Electronic speed control/monitoring
- Belt drive
- Main voltage 230V/50Hz – 115V/60Hz
- Turntable speeds (rpm) 33, 45, 78
- Synchronisation fluctuations+/- 0.06 / 0.035 % DIN/WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio (DIN 45500): Rumple-noise ratio 48 dB, Rumple-noise ratio 72 dB
- Effective tonearm length 211 mm
- Offset angle 26
- Overhang 19.5 mm
- Tangential tracking error angle 0.15°/cm wheel
- Cartridge Ortofon OM 10
- Recommended tracking force 1.5 g
- Frequency range 20Hz-22kHz
- Transfer factor 4mV / 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.
- Pickup range 70um
- Cartridge weight 5g
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 430 x 365 x 130mm